Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas

Share

Priyanka Chopra is said to be reportedly engaged to Nick Jonas already, for which she appears to have exited Bharat (as hinted in Ali Abbas Zafar's tweet). Nikhil told Mid-Day, "Priyanka told us that she had to exit due to her engagement, two days ago". However, when Nick had flown down to India with PeeCee on June 22, she had been happy to spend time with the couple.

'She told us in the Nick of time about her decision and we are very happy for her ...

Well, from his Tweet it was confirmed that Priyanka backed out of "Bharat". As per Mid-Day reports, a source informed, "Priyanka had been in talks with the Bharat team over the past two weeks about how she may have to opt out for personal reasons. It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly", he said.

It has been reported that Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez are in the running to take over her part. As per reports, the American drama thriller star and the "Chains" singer, enjoyed some time at the royal couple's house, the same week Jonas proposed to Priyanka. I don't know what rights Priyanka and her producers have.

LeBron James: NBA star 'regrets' giving son his name
Beasley joins James, Lance Stephenson , JaVale McGee and Rajon Rondo as new Lakers acquired this offseason. At least we know the Lakers will be entertaining to follow.

But Priyanka's exit isn't the only thing that is holding the film - which is being shot in part in the United Kingdom - back.

Nick popped the question in London on Priyanka's 36th birthday, a source revealed to People.com.

We'll just wait for PeeCee or Nick to confirm the news!

'I love the United Kingdom and performed in London and Birmingham previous year, ' he told us.

Share