Elon Musk could face legal action after Thai cave rescuer ‘pedo’ comments


Unsworth essentially called the submarine useless.

"And so he should have been".

The tech billionaire responded to a New York Times article about what he could learn from the Thai rescue.

"Mr Musk's desire to help was commendable", she wrote.

Narongsak Osotanakorn, the chief of the rescue mission, described Musk's device as "not practical" for the operation, though acknowledging the equipment's state-of-the-art technology.

Twitter users pointed out how "dangerous" and irresponsible his tweet was to make such a serious unproven allegation to his 22 million followers, as The Guardian stated.

A British expat who helped with the rescue of 12 schoolboys trapped in a cave in Thailand is considering legal action against billionaire Elon Musk for a tweet apparently labelling him a paedophile.

The boys after they were found in the flooded cave. He even travelled to the Tham Luang cave complex and presented the vessel.

"Only people in sight were the Thai navy/army guys, who were great".

When asked about Musk being in the cave, Unsworth shrugged and said: "and [he] was asked to leave very quickly, as he should have been". He challenged the diver to show the final rescue video, and then changed his tone.

Prime Day caused Amazon's website to crash in a few minutes
Your favorite place to shop is likely offering you something special too , because retailers don't want to be left out. This suggests rich deal pickings to come, as we all lick the spoon of savings, from the mixing bowl of retail.

Huge credit to pump & generator team.

A diver involved in the Thailand cave rescue is considering legal action against Elon Musk.

"He was one of the driving forces in getting everything done and clarifying for us divers what was going on", he told AFP.

British rescuer Vern Unsworth says he is considering legal action against U.S. billionaire Elon Musk after he made an unfounded and disparaging claim he was a "pedo", or pedophile, in a now-deleted tweet.

The boys and their coach entered the cave just seven days before it was due to be closed because of monsoon flooding.

Dr Richard "Harry" Harris was the last member of the rescue team to leave the cave.

But with the sub not needed, he tweeted on Tuesday, "Just returned from Cave 3".

But his mini-sub never made it into the caves.

The boys, known as the "Wild Boar team", became stuck in the cave after wandering in on 23 June following football practice - only to find themselves trapped inside by rising floodwaters. He travelled into the caves in the first days after the boys went missing and helped bring in top global cave rescue experts for the mission.