YouTube prankster cements his head inside a microwave

Share

The geniuses had thought far enough ahead to provide Jimmy with a breathing tube, so although his head was literally sealed inside a block of cement which was itself sealed inside a microwave, he was still able to survive.

At least one person took offense with the West Midlands Fire Service's tweet, blasting them for allegedly being unimpressed by "responding to a call where someone's life is in danger".

(Web Desk) - An internet self-proclaimed prankster's latest prank needed a hand from firefighters after he cemented his head in a microwave.

The 22-year-old's friends had given him a pipe to breathe through and put a plastic bag to separate his head from the cement.

Rescue crews were called after realising the microwave was stuck.

Facebook Messenger boosts Instant Games with live stream and video chat support
In 2018, Facebook Messenger brings Disney plush characters to the platform with Disney Tsum Tsum , published by LINE Corp. Once the broadcast ends, the video will be uploaded to either your Page or Profile depending on where you streamed to.

Crews from the technical rescue team helped with taking the microwave apart, he added. As you'd expect, the cement set, and it took a team of extremely unimpressed firefighters nearly an hour to free him.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew who responded, said: 'As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured'.

"It took us almost an hour to free him", added Dakin.

They had planned for the microwave to be used as a mould, but Jay became stuck and his friends including Romell Henry tried (other half of TGFbro) to free him for 90 minutes.

To the relief of the confined youngster, the firefighters managed to remove a large chunk of the Polyfilla using a screwdriver, but only after carefully working through the cement close to the man's head. "All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone in genuine, accidental need".

Share