Jamia student, national-level hockey player found dead in vehicle


"We have found a country made pistol in the right hand of the deceased". Khan left a bag containing money and his cellphone at their house. "No suicide note was found on the spot", Romil Baaniya, deputy commissioner of police (South), said.

Shareef Khan, the father of the deceased, said that his son had left the house at 12.30 am in his vehicle with '2 lakh cash in a bag.

The next day, the girl, who is now in Bhopal, and her father called separately and asked them to collect the bag. "The cousin said that the bag and the phone were at their house, claiming first that they found it somewhere and then that Rizwan himself kept it there and left in a rush", said Riyazuddin. Riyazuddin Khan, brother of the deceased, accused the girl's family of lying to them when they inquired about Rizwan on Monday.

Rizwan left his home with Rs 2 lakh on Monday afternoon to purchase a motorcycle, but did not return until late in the night. One was found switched off, while the other was answered by the friend's cousin. They told cops about receiving a call on Tuesday morning from someone who informed them that he had left a bag at their home and that they should collect it. Police officers said that they are still probing the matter under an inquest under section 174 of the CrPC.

Arsenal vs Bate Borisov
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that defender Shkodran Mustafi is now struggling with a thigh problem. But everybody else looks alright.

"We asked her to give her address so that we could take back his phone and find out where he is".

Khan's father found his vehicle parked outside the girl's house and saw him lying in a pool of blood inside it, the police said. "We think he was killed and then the body was kept in the vehicle afterwards as there were no bloodstains inside", said Shareef Khan, an MTNL employee.

Police said that a preliminary probe has revealed that Khan was in love with the woman but despite his advances, he wasn't getting a response from her.

The woman's family refused to speak to media on Tuesday.